Saturday, April 25, 2015

Thank You!

Hey there! Post #2 for today! The new Retro Sketch for the week is a fun one!! It is based on a card from Arielle, and it's a goodie!!

Here is the sketch:
 And, here is my card.
I used some great Amy Tan paper...I love that design!! I decided to keep a black/white theme going for the card today. My bloom is from Ellen Hutson, the white stitched banner is from PPP, and the thank you die is from Heidi Swapp. I was SO excited to find this Heidi Swapp die while at Joanns a few days ago!! I love, love, love it!! So, a quick simple thought to share my thanks!!

I am excited to see what you come up with for the sketch this week!! Have fun with this one!!

Thanks for stopping by!!:) I'll be back with my PTI blog hop card next!!

2 comments:

Taunya Butler said...

This color combo is such a feast for the eyes and this card is super chic and ultra awesome!!! Love the background and that flower is super gorgeous!! Just a really great card!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome stamping !! A beautiful card Jen !!