Saturday, April 25, 2015

You are seriously wonderful!!!

Good morning! I hope your weekend is great!! I've got three posts today...so be sure to scroll down to see the new Retro Sketch and my PTI blog hop card!!

I am over on TAWS blog today sharing this fun little number!!
I got a new Heidi Swapp stencil...and I love it!! I layered a few distress ink colors and then added this fun little sentiment from Say it don't Spray it! I added a few colored dots and there you have it!!

Ok, I'll be back with the Retro Sketch and PTI blog hop soon!!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Love this stencil and the colors you put together with it make this a Burstin with color and fun card!!! I love that Say It, Don't Spray It set - I am going to have to get that!! Love this card - it is seriously amazing!!!