Saturday, June 6, 2015

Wish Big!!

Good morning!! I'm excited to be sharing a cool treat with you today!! We've had some really unusually warm weather the past week--and well, we're into cold things from the freezer!!

This fun image from TAWS, Slurp set is perfect for this week!! I am also sharing the new Retro Sketch for this week!!
I colored the lovely popsicles, fussy cut them and attached to my cute strip of patterned paper! I stamped the wish big from Lite Brite and happy birthday from Yappy. A few clear sequins...and all set for a summer birthday!!
I hope you'll join us in the Retro Sketch gallery this week!! Take care and make it a great one!!!
 

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

WOW - way to combine the TAWS new release stamps with that fun Retro Sketch - super fun card with such a great feel to it!! Yummy enough to eat!!