Thursday, June 4, 2015

Hello

Good morning!! Wow, down to single digit days of school left!! We've been busy!! End of school everythings, sports, concerts, and SUNSHINE!! I have been super thankful for the wonderful weather to help aid our outdoor sports this time of year!!;)

I've got nice bright summer-time card to share today!! These cute images are from the Lite Brite and Slurp sets, from TAWS.

I started the card by laying a circle of masking paper in the center, to keep that space nice and white!! Then I used post-it tape to make some stripes with blending tools!! I used my PTI inks for the color selection...very sorbet looking colors, don't you think!? Just like my glittery lemon sorbet on the cone!! I added a few colored spots and there you have it!! A nice bright hello for a friend!

Thanks a bundle for stopping by today!! Make it a great one!!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Super yummy and I would love to get a lick of that lusciousness!!! The stripes are awesome and just make this card glorious!! AND so SUMMER -y