Friday, May 8, 2015

Congrats

Good morning!!! Can you believe the school year is about to end!? I can't believe the end is so close in sight!! I've got some graduates to get a card to, so here is a quick one using some new Frantic Stamper dies!!
 
 
I started the card by cutting the Star Border die out of 4 different colors of cardstock and attaching them to my front panel. I then attached that to a sheet of black cardstock and mounted it on my card base. Then I took my Congrats die, and cut it with some black fun foam! OH, my heart....I love that super fine and intricate die with foam!! It makes such a great piece of texture on the card! Don't you think!?


I held back on adding any glimmer or shine, so this card could to go a nephew of mine...think it will fit the bill!? How many graduates do you have in your life this year?
 
Thanks a bundle for stopping by!! Take care and I'll see you tomorrow with a new card from the fun new May release from TAWS and a post with the new Retro Sketch card for the week!!
 
Take care!!



2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

oh my word I love this.. those stars are perfect and love how colorful it is.. Happy Friday

Jo Nevill said...

Love your card, love your fabulous starry background

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x