Saturday, May 9, 2015

Keep your fin up!


Hello there!! Happy weekend!! I'm here with my first of two posts today!!

First up, some delightful TAWS sea fun!! I pulled these two cute images from the Something's Fishy and Little Fellas sets!
Surprise, surprise, I started my card with a stencil and distress inks! I colored my whales, cut them out and then used foam adhesive for them. I added a few little "bubbles" with clear sequins, and then added the sentiment! I added a tiny strip of black and white stripe shape 'n tape from lifestyle crafts on my card base, then added the front panel with foam tape!
 
Have a great one....thanks a bundle for stopping by!!! My kids are talking about how today is, "Mothers' Day Eve!" So happy mother's day eve to you all!
 
Take care and make it a great one!!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

oh, this is awesome!

Annette Allen said...

oh my how fun.. love it