Thursday, May 7, 2015

Eek!!

Good morning!! I'm over on TAWS blog today sharing this little fun number today...
 
The Gill-Friend set is a free set with a 40$ purchase this month. I think I LOVE these little fish...too many fun things to do with them--don't think they'll get put away very soon!!


I used a Tim Holtz stencil for the background...love, love, love it. Then I used the Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Banner with some delightful patterned paper. I used these two cute fish from Gill Friend, the sentiment is from the Something's Fishy set, and that little tiny speech bubble bit is from Cake Day. I added a window sheet, and some clear "bubbly" sequins for the shaker!! Quick and fun!!
 
Hope you have a great day today!! Thanks for stopping by!!
 
 


1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

EEK I LOVE IT... how cute