Friday, March 27, 2015

Thanks!

Morning! I was thinking of what to use on my "flashback" card for the month....and then I had an idea! I grabbed the Bubbly stamp set, because you know how much I love it....and I thought about what little floral images I had...Tea Par-tea held the perfect little tulip!

First off I started with watercolor paper. The thanks stamp and little tuplip stamp from the tea par-tea set met the versamark ink and then were heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I used some cut lawn distress ink smooshed onto my craft mat as my color for my grass. A bit of water and a bruch--such magical results!! When I was happy with the "grass" I used distress markers to color in the little tulips, then added water, dried, added more color, more water, etc. until they made my heart happy!! A little sprinkle with some clear sequins and there you have it!!
I hope your Friday is wonderful!!! And that the sunshine will warm your face today!!

Take care, and as always, thanks for stopping by!!


1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Saw this over at Alley Way stamps and LOVED it - such great color and styling on this card!! So in love with these stamps!! You are a great card designer!!!