Thursday, March 26, 2015

Hello!

Hello dear ones! Thursday, which means I'm sharing over on TAWS blog today!!:) How can you not love these new images in the Hard Boiled set!? These chickens and chicks are so dang fun!

I pulled out my new AC polka dot stencil and some distress ink for the background. I colored the images from Hard Boiled...and smiled all the while!! I stamped the sentiment and cute little speech bubble bit from Cake Day.
Then I used a mama elephant die to cut out the card front. I found some OLD but goodie patterned paper and there you have it! 

Hope you have a great one!! I'll be back tomorrow with a fun flash back card...one that makes my heart SO happy!!! See you soon!!


1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Love this - those polka dots and the card design is so awesome!!! Love the way you use TAWS stamps!!! Great card and so fun!!