Saturday, November 22, 2014

Thank You!

Hey there friends! I'm happy to be popping in today to share a new Retro Sketch!! I loved the sketch--it was based off a cute card of Arielle's here!

So, here is the sketch!

And here is my card! I pulled out some bright and shiney today...it's WAY dark and rainy and I need a little pick me up!:) (A little Raspberry Fizz always make me feel better!!)
I used my Altenew painted flowers...oh how I love them!! I also used Altenew Label Love--my label was stamped in Versafine Onyx Black, then quickly sprinkled with clear embossing poweder and heat set so it is shiney in real life!! I have a little wad of silver thread...some white and sliver sequins. I added a strip of washi...clap your hands!! I have several rolls of washi, but have a hard time using it!! I was excited to use a few inches today!!

Thanks a load for stopping by!! Hope your Saturday is wonderful!! Take care and I can't wait to see your take on the sketch!!