Friday, November 21, 2014

Merry Christmas

Hey there friends!! I am excited to be participating in the Be Inspired Challenge today!! Today is the third week of challenge #59. Isn't that a fun photo!? I had a little something start in my head when I saw all of those colors!! I got a large shipment of sequins, and after sorting them all into their proper new home, there were some left on my desk, just a few of several colors...sequins are sure static!! So, When I saw this colorful image again, I had to do something with the sequins!!


 
SO, here is my card that I made for the challenge!! I made a window--it is window sheet on both sides, it just looked better and the sequins moved better that way!! The window sheet has been stamped with white Stazon ink, with the Winter Butterflies snowflakes! I had forgotten how much fun it is to stamp on a window sheet....I love the look! The mix that I filled the shaker with is now my "party mix"...as my girls named it. A great grouping of fun colors!! The sentiment is from Making Holidays Bright stamp set.
Here is a little close up of the window...and the pretty colors of sequins!!:) 
Thanks a bundle for stopping by friends!! Take care and see you soon!!

No comments: