Saturday, July 5, 2014

Merci


Good morning friends! I hope you've had a great week! We had a super fun 4th of July yesterday...super great chance to remember how thankful we are for the freedom we enjoy! Our day was complete with a parade, swimming, kayaking, good food, friends and some GREAT fireworks!! It was perfect!
 
Here is the new Retro Sketch for the week, #122. It is a super fun one! It is based on a card design by Erin, here. I love hexagons...and my brain got to working!
 
Here is what I came up with! 
I used my PTI hexagon cover plate and cut some white cardstock, then (I could have stamped it before sending it through the big shot, but didn't know exactly what my plan was at that point;)) and pulled out my Neon ink pads from Hero Arts. I used these beautiful flowers from the Avery Elle Petals and Stems set. My leaves are pretty and glittery-with some neon green glitter from Martha Steward. My pretty sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh...there you have it! My front panel is mounted with foam tape to give some fun dimension.
 
Hope you have a chance to give the Retro Sketch a try! Thanks a bundle for stopping by!

2 comments:

June K said...

Love the bright florals. Lovely card, Jen.

~amy~ said...

Soooo pretty! love neon!