Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Cupcards to Go!


Hello and happy Summer!! We have hit 90 degrees...oh my word! The Pacific Northwest isn't "hot" some people say. I know we aren't quite up there with Arizona or some other places, but in the PNW, we're HOT! My kids have been enjoying the love of the hose and buckets of water!;) Thankful for fans and cool eats today!!
 
I'm super excited to share a few of my cards for the new Cupcards To Go kit, called Ariana! I learned that Ariana means "golden life!" So, this kit is chuck full of fun metallic and gold yumminess!! The kit goes live at 6:00 pst tonight! You'll love this kit, super fun!!
 



Head on over to the cc2g blog the sneaks have been so fun!! I'll be back tomorrow to share my other cards. Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

What pretty cards...love all the metallic!
way too hot for me:) Glad that it is cooling down!