Saturday, October 24, 2015

It's Your Day!!!

Good morning!! The weekend is upon us, and it's almost the end of the month of October!!? Wow. We are getting ready to move into our new home...we are SO excited!!! The wait has been long and we are super excited to have a permanent address!!!

I've doubled the post for today, adding the new Retro Sketch for you along with some TAWS fun!! So, here is the new sketch for the week. Now, isn't that little ghost the cutest thing you've seen yet today!? I love the drawing!! :)
And here is my card!! I needed a perfect birthday card...so this little cute was created!! I pulled out the Waddle Pals set...can you imagine it!? I also pulled out the It's My Party, this sentiment is 100% something I say, so it was perfect!!!

I hope your weekend is awesome and that you have a great one!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!! I can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve for this new sketch!!!







1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Sending you so much love and good wishes as you move into your new home - SO VERY EXCITED for you all!! Take care and be happy!!! Hugs - oh BTW your card is so super cute - I love penguins!!!