Tuesday, July 7, 2015

USA

Good morning!! I hope you are doing well!!
 
I've got a fun little something to share today. I was feeling a bit thankful over the weekend. thankful for the wonderful country I live in!! I am so thankful for the many people who have made it possible for me to enjoy the things I do!! I wanted to just do a little something to share my gratitude....
 

I started off my using a Heidi Swapp die and some gold glitter paste!! Oh, yes, it is divine!! It's made my Bo Bunny. It goes on just like embossing paste, and it glitters something divine! So, I let it dry--and it doesn't take too long to try either--yay!! Then I used the USA Map die from Frantic Stamper and cut this beautiful map of the US out. I love the precision you get from the Frantic Stamper dies--always!!  I simply added my front panel to my card base, then added the die cut with foam tape.
 
I am thinking this car will live in my kitchen window this month...to remind me of how much I have been given, by so many willing to make my freedom possible!!!
 
 
I hope your day is wonderful. Thanks so much for stopping by!!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love all the white with the GOLD.....yay you for using your goodies! Looks AWESOME.

Annette Allen said...

what a pretty card.. i love the white and gold.. awesome designing..