Thursday, July 9, 2015

Thanks

 Hello! Glad to be stopping by today!! Thanks for taking a few minutes to stop by my little part of the world!! I have a card that was super quick and easy and a good one to keep on hand!

I took one of the images from the Oh Splat set, and inked it up and stamped it across the card front with some Avery Elle pigment inks. They didn't take too long to dry-as some pigment ink does(I didn't even get it all over my hands or on my desk!!). I just layered a tiny bit of each stamp over the one I had previously stamped.

Then after the ink was dry--just a couple of minutes--I stamped the Thanks from the Bubbly set ink black pigment ink as well. I added a few sequins, mounted the card front on a card base and boom...quick and colorful!!
 
Thanks again for stopping by today!!!


No comments: