Monday, June 15, 2015

Congrats

Good morning!! I'm excited to be popping in today!! I was able to get a few challenges in this weekend and that made me super happy!!

The first challenge I wanted to get in was the current Ellen Hutson, Mix it Up! challenge!! The mix up is to use Altenew and Essentials by Ellen stamps. Oh, hello two companies that I LOVE!!
I am in need of a few congratulations cards for some sweet kids in our life that graduated the past few weeks. So, I kept things super simple-and made a bundle of the same card! I know it is hard to tell from the photo, but the card front is an awesome embossed stripe--from this Heidi Swapp embossing folder. I love the look and simple class it adds to a card!!! It's really lovely in real life!!

Next I pulled out some neon Hero Arts inks, my Bold Blooms stamps from Ellen, and went to town!! I found that I preferred to use my MISTI--even though I was just stamping to get flowers to die cut, I like that I can get such great coverage with the MISTI!! So, flowers, leaves, die cut--and added to the card front. Then I pulled out my Altenew Label Love set.

I love, love, love these colors. They are summer, happy, and I know the recipients will love them as well!!

Thanks a bundle for stopping by today! Take care peeps and I'll see you soon!!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Wonderful bright, happy and fun colored card!!! Great job!!