Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Thank You


Good morning!! I hope you are all doing well today!! I am sharing another card that I made with my new Altenew Vintage Floral stamps! Seriously, I think the are some of my favorite stamps! 

I used my MISTI to help me get my placement just as I wanted. Oh, I love, love, love these images!! I pulled out my Essentials By Ellen set...that thank you makes my heart sing!!

I used a little black and white strip of tape...just a little pop1!

Take care, see you tomorrow for a bit more fishy fun!!





2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

those flowers are gorgeous.. love this card..

Taunya Butler said...

Well, you have got me singing but not just because if the sentiment but because of this blooming beautiful card!! So in love with those roses and the colors you have used just bring them to life!! Wonderfully done and just so full of beauty!!