Friday, April 3, 2015

Thanks


Hello and happy Friday!! I'm excited to be guest designing for Frantic Stamper, their dies are really great quality!! I have used a couple of dies in a little different way today!!
 

I used the Monarch Butterfly (09155) to make a mask. I only used the outline and I just love the detail on this butterfly!! It's a perfect shape, don't you think? I used distress ink and ink blending tool to color in the butterflies.  Then cut the Thanks Card Band (09434) from black cardstock and trimmed it to fit just perfectly across the card. I added a few gems and then attached the front to a pale yellow card base.
 
I hope you'll check out the great dies Frantic Stamper has to offer!! I even get to play with some new sets that have coordinating stamps!! Oh, the fun!!
 
See you tomorrow with two posts, The Alley Way Stamps and a new Retro Sketch!! So, see you tomorrow!! Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

That Thanks die cut is so very cool and it looks so stunning in black over those gorgeous, color-infused butterflies!! Super awesome and just beautifully done!!! Love it!!