Thursday, April 2, 2015

Happy Birthday

Hey friends!! Happy April!? Where is the time going....crazy that we are into April! Am I alone in feeling that way? That means end of school isn't too far away and I can't believe that!!

I pulled out this fun new set Blast Off. Isn't that little rocket ship wonderful!!? I used some distress inks on a light blue piece of cardstock for my sky. I used some star die cuts, one from PTI and the little one from Mama Elephant. My Happy Birthday sentiment is from Yappy.
Thanks for stopping by today!! I'll be back with more new stamp goodness...and some new Frantic Stamper too! See you soon!!

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

such a cute little scene.. loving all those stars..

Taunya Butler said...

This is such a cool, amazing cards and all those stars just look so perfectly placed!! Awesome the way the bigger ones are shadowed by white!! Just a super fun card!!!