Saturday, January 31, 2015

Love You!


If you are hopping along with TAWS blog hop this morning here for my earlier post!


Good morning again friends!! Happy Saturday! 

I'm excited to be stopping in today with another fun post...it's Saturday which means a new Retro Sketch!! This week the sketch is based on this super beautiful card of Erin's!! I love, love, love it! So, here is the sketch...
And, here is my card. I was at target and saw these fun tags in the $ spot at Target yesterday...SO fun!! I knew it would be perfect for the sketch!  I am slowly working on my pile of love notes to send for Valentine's Day...

I used the lawn fawn love script die and layered black and gold cardstock. I also cut a piece of watercolor paper that I had sitting on my desk for the top layer of the love! It was painted with worn lipstick and ripe persimmon distress inks. The mint paper on the backgound is from Dear Lizzy. The "you" is form Simon Says Stamp, and the hearts are a Lawn Fawn die. 

I hope you get a chance to play with us over at Retro Sketches!! The gallery is always SO amazing!!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I saw those tags, too! Now I wish I'd bought them. Super cute card.

Taunya Butler said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE - love the black and white with the pops of gold and red!! Awesomely done - so fun and sparkle filled!!

Unknown said...

LOVE the layering. Great use of COLORS!!! TFS!!!