Saturday, October 4, 2014

Retro Sketch...challenge!!


Hey there friends! I hope your World Card Making Day is going well! Are you having all sorts of paper and ink fun!?This is the second of 4 posts today...so be sure to scroll down for more stamping fun!!:) I am happy to be popping in with our Retro Sketch Challenge for the week! Oh, what a fun challenge...are you ready!?  We were asked to use a favorite sketch...terrible hard, yes!! So, go look through the archives, can you guess what sketch I used this week!? We are on sketch 135, so there are a few...can  you do it!?


With it being October, I knew it was time to dust off the spooks and pull out the green, purple, black and oranges!! I pulled out some Paper Smooches stamps, a few scraps of fun doodle bug Halloween paper that I have loved for a few years...and there you have it!! I also added a few delicious orange sequins...and a bit of twine. It's been a while since I pulled out the twine...it's perfect!!
I hope your day goes well..that you get a chance to play in your stamps/paper/markers and such!! And I hope you can play along with us over at Retro Sketches!!

No comments: