Saturday, July 26, 2014

Retro Sketch

Hey there dear ones! Happy Saturday--can you believe that August is upon us!? What in the world happened to July! Wasn't the 4th just last week!? Crazy...
 
I'm happy to be playing along with the crew over at Retro Sketches this week! The card was inspired by this awesome card by Arielle!! So, here is the sketch

 
And here is my card to go along with the sketch! I flipped the main panel around at the last minute, and felt the need to make this a shaker...kind of stuck on those for the moment! I actually have the person in mind that will be receiving this card, and they needed a shaker!;)
My dies for the shaker are from the PTI Sprinkle and Shakers Make it kit! I have a couple of other cards from the kit that I'll be sharing soon...LOVE that kit!! My paper is from an AC pad...I LOVE the colors of the paper...I could wear them all day!  My hello die and stamp is from Avery Elle. I'll see you next week! Off for an adventure!!

2 comments:

Megan Carroll said...

Love the bright colors on this card! It is lovely!

Happy Dance said...

Jen, this card has everything! It's bright, happy, lots of textures and layers (just the right amount), and it's a shaker...Everything a card should be. Love it! Bev