Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thank You

Hello dear friends! I hope you are doing well! I can hardly believe that November is upon us! Our weather has been cold, wet and dark...it definitely is fall! Gone are the days of sunshine and blue sky...however, with all my pretty paper and stamps, I can make a bit of sunshine!!

I wanted to play along with the Freshly Made Sketch this week, I thought it was a fun one...I haven't had a chance to play along for a while, so the fact that I got a card done and posted before the deadline is great for me!:)
I pulled out some October Afternoon patterned paper--the yellow lovely, Aqua Mist patterned paper as well as cardstock. I used the notched flower dies, double ended banner die, and heart to heart stamps, all from PTI. I love how clean and fresh this ended up...Oh, and don't forget the twine!

I hope you have a great one. Thank you so much for stopping by today! I appreciate your spending a few moments with me today...take care and have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, I love your sunny card! I've always loved those cut corners put together like that and yours ROCKS!
Hugz2u!
Sharon

Linda Callahan said...

Very pretty color combo - bright and cheery! Love your flower! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Annette Allen said...

aww sweet card..love that flower..

Jen Brum said...

Jen, this card is beautiful and totally brightened up my dreary day! I love the colours and really love that flower! So fun! The twine is a fantastic addition! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Tui Nathan said...

What a fabulous take on the sketch Jen! I love that flower and I love your clean and stylish designing!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Rhonda said...

Happy and bright. Perfectly sweet card.