Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sending you Sunshine!

Hello there friends! Do you ever have a card that you have a great idea for--then it TOTALLY changes and the finished product is not anything like your first idea?! Well, that is what happened with todays card!

I had a completely different feel/stamps in my mind...but this is what happened in the end! I pulled out my Hello Sunshine stamp set--it might be because we've had SO much rain the past few weeks, I just needed a little sunshine, if only made by stamps, ink and glitter!!


I have a certain someone in mind, who needs an extra dose of sunshine right now...and I can't wait to get this one in the mail!!

I hope you have a bit of sunshine in your day today...where ever you may be!!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

What a fun card. I like how you used the glitter.

Kathy Mc said...

Jeni, your great idea turned into a wonderful card full of sunshine! Your choice of colors is perfectly executed.