Thursday, November 8, 2012

Merry Christmas to you!

So, not really quite Merry Christmas, but that's what our topic of stamping is today! Today, Cath is talking about how "Moxie Fab" several Gourmet Rubber Stamps sets are! You know, I quite agree with her on this one! (I agree with her on everything else too!)

I chose a bit of fresh and clean today. I pulled out the Circles of Christmas stamps...I think I'm in love with this wreath! There are two different wreaths in this stamp set and I love them both!

I pulled out some washi tape for a quick colorful background...love that stuff. My sentiment is from the Holiday Script stamp set. I love that set too...it's such a great collection of great sentiments! I did a few little "French Knots" on my wreath...with red and white twine. 

Have a great day today friends! Take care and be sure to be "Moxie Fab" today...:)


1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

totally adorable and i love how you tied the knots...