Saturday, August 1, 2009

Just for Kids

Good Morning All! A few fun things happening today...

First off, a great way to get some free product starts today! Stampin' Up! is starting a great promotion!
For every 35$ you spend in the Growing Up section(pg. 74-90) of the 2009-2010 catalog, you will receive a free set of Designer Buttons (7.95 value) free! You can choose from the Playground, Sherbet or Button Latte Designer Button sets! You can go right to the Shop Now icon on the left hand side bar of my blog to go to the Online store! Delivered right to your door...how fun is that!

As a little sample of some fun Growing Up stamps, here is link to an older post, a Christmas Gift I gave my mom for Christmas in 2007, a family tree made from the All in the Family stamp set. There is so much fun to be had with these little people!

Another promotion that starts today as part of the "Just for Kids" promotion, when you the NEW Decor Elements Growth Chart, you'll receive a free applicator tool. I love this...and can't wait to get it up on the wall!Have a great day friends! If you need any help with your order, shoot me an email! I'm working on my order to submit today...being a Demonstrator allows me to pre-order items...and the upcoming Mini Catalog is FANTASTIC...want a chance to pre-order and get a discount on your stamps? Join my team...the fun is just beginning!

Make it a good one! See you Monday!

No comments: