Thursday, February 2, 2012

TGIF!

Hello friends! I know, I know, it really isn't Friday, but my kids don't have school tomorrow, so they are all sorts of excited that today is "Friday!" They are ready to start their weekend! I have to admit, I'm ready for a weekend too!! My sweet little #4 is getting better--the effects of his concussion are going away! BUT today, we learned that he has a broken collar bone! I am so thankful that we discovered this today...and that we have it on it's way to mending it's self! So, my little one armed-bandit has been trying to get used to not having a right hand...so I'm looking forward to having the kids around to be his right hands!!

I am working on an order for some invitations for my friend's sweet little girl. She is getting Baptized, soon and asked for me to make some invitations for her! I was thrilled to help share the news of this big day for my sweet little friend!
Used Delightful Doily from PTI..LOVE that set! I also used my Silhouette to make the "I am a child of God" sentiment. **I loved having the sentiment vinyl! It was fast and east to stick them to the cards! I  love my Silhouette!!**

Thanks for stopping by...I appreciate you taking the time!! Take care and have a wonderful weekend!!



3 comments:

~amy~ said...

You had me thinking it was friday!

Great happy colors!

Anonymous said...

Honey, this card is da bomb!! Love the stamps and "sigh" silhouette sentiment! Gee, I need to get me one of those!!! ;D

Annette Allen said...

girl you are so awesome with these fun lace images...I totally love this card...great color