Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello friends!! I know it's been a while...but my little guy's broken collar bone has really put me in major workin' momma!! He is improving and it's getting better with his balance and so on! I have had a little time to create, but my computer just hasn't been seen for a few days! But, I've got some fun to share today!

First up, a little box of love nuggets for my sweetie...on this day of love! The great sentiment, is form GRS...and I love it!
Next up, a little CAS in one of my favorite color palettes! This great paper made this idea come together in a snap! The sentiment, is also from GRS...and it makes me smile when I read it! Isn't it great!?


I hope you are having a great day today! I'm excited for our little family traditions that lie in store today...I hope your Valentine's day is wonderful! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww your poor little guy... That is so hard for the little ones.. Lucky he has a wonderful mom to take care of him. Love your fun card and cute candy wrappers...so adorable...

Happy Valentines Day..

~amy~ said...

Hang in there girlie....cute projects!