Monday, January 11, 2010

Valentine Wishes!

Good Monday to all of you! I hope you had a great weekend and are all geared up for this week! I'm really excited, I've only got one more week before I head down to California to attend CHA...can't wait!!

I've got a lot to get accomplished before I go to CHA, so here's to a great productive week! I have a load of new stamps to share with you! Lizzie Anne had a release on Friday, and oh my...I'm in love! They introduced a new line of stamps, Sixlets..and I'm loving them! I used one of them for this cute little Valentine for today. This set is called A Little Love. Isn't this little fairy delicious!? Let's just say my daughter can't wait to make her Valentine's for her class mates...her wheels are already churning! Another fun thing to note about this card is the use of this great digital paper pack! I got a new printer for Christmas and it made me so happy to have this paper to print...it is GREAT paper! It is called A Little Love and there are 9 different papers in the set. The colors are fresh and very fun for either girl or boy valentines! I'm really starting to love the digital paper option...I have it for always and forever!

I started with a real red card and a couple of tempting turquoise eyelet borders. I used a strip of the rainbow heart A Little Love paper and then tied it up with a 5/8" red grosgrain ribbon. I stamped my little fairy and colored her in with copic markers. I used my oval and scallop oval nestabilities to cut her out. I added the oval to my card with dimensionals.

So, there is one of the fun little valentine's I've got for my stash! I love to mail valentines and tell my family how much we love them! I'm trying to be better(a resolve I made for this year, 2010.) at sharing my love through the mail. I'm into week 3 of sending just cards, just because! YEA! I even needed a new book of stamps!

Hope you have a great evening! I've got some fun little ideas to share tomorrow. We made a few attempts for valentine treats for my kids to give to their classmates...see you then! Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Absolutely loved the way you paired the dynamic red with the softer digi paper color, a great mix, wonderful card Jen!

~amy~ said...

I'm in love with red/blue...such a sweet card!

Lisa Brown said...

very cute Jeni! Love it!

Mary Fish said...

Adorable in red and blue. The stamp is darling. Hugs, M

Rose Ann said...

She's adorable, and your coloring looks wonderful! I'm planning to use this set for my daughter's Valentines. ;)