Tuesday, January 12, 2010

You're out of this world!

Good morning friends! I want to share a little fun valentine with you today! I think this little "sour cream" container was something I made amost 10 years ago...but it's been a while since I've revisited making one! My kids thought this was super cool, we might a a large load of them coimng in the near future!

I used the A Little Love digital paper for my paper. I printed it on a light weight cardstock and found it a perfect weight paper for this project! I used the cute little rocket stamp from the A Little Love stamp set as well. I colored the rocket with copic markers and the mounted the rocket on a piece of turquoise paper. I used my crop-a-dile to punch a hole for my ribbon and then tied the rocket to the container. The container is full of tootsie rolls...and a perfect little valentine to share with classmates!

I'll be back with more fun tomorrow...see you then! Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it so much!! Have a great one!



6 comments:

Allison said...

This is too cute! I've been meaning to try these containers out! Love the papers and stamps!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Very creative!! Love that unique little holder, it also looks like a cake frosting squeeze thing...way cute!! It's so fun to make different shaped containers for candy!

Mary Fish said...

Outta space . . . Hugs, M

Taylor said...

what a sweet little treat! fun idea!

Jenn in GA said...

these are great and i've tried making them before too. could you refresh my memory on how they come together? did you use any special adhesive, i.e. sticky strip, because i recall mine not wanting to stay together, and i don't have a crimper.

Rose Ann said...

Adorable and so fun too!! Great job with this, Jen!