Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Love You!

Good morning!! I hope today finds you well!!

I love, love, background dies...no secret there. BUT when you pair a background die like this beautiful Quatrefoil card panel from Frantic Stamper with GOLD cardstock!??? Well, I'm in love!!!

I thought this beautiful background would be perfect with some of my new flowers--sorry, can't stop with them!!!--from Maggie Holmes. One package of flowers has SO many beautiful blooms...hard not to use them on every card!! I finished the card with a pretty Love U sentiment and there you have it! I know just who will be receiving this in the mail!

Take care and see you soon!!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Oh my heart, GASP - this is so beautiful!!! Stunning and so much gorgeousness in one place!! WOW my heart be still!!! So amazingly done!!