Saturday, September 12, 2015

love you

Hello!! I hope you are having a super weekend!!

I am popping in to share a quick and simple card that really packs a pop!! 

I used a Heidi Swapp stencil for my background...and yes, some distress inks!


Don't you love this sentiment stamp!!? I am just loving this font!! I love large sentiments that can be the focal point of your card...these stamps from the Big Time stamp set. I just simply adore these awesome stamps!!! 

 I hope you have a great day!! Thanks a bundle for stopping by!! I'll be back with a new Retro Sketch in a few!!!


1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

What a TOTALLY cool and graphic card - that large sentiment sure packs a wallop with this awesomely cool background you have stenciled on this card!!! Loving the way everything just POPS on this card!!!! Happy Weekend to you!!!