Saturday, August 29, 2015

You make me Smile!

Hello!! How are you doing today!!? I hope you are doing great!
 
I am excited to share a sneak peek with you today!! This awesome set is called Big Time. It's an awesome big font set! It's seriously fantastic!
 
I stacked the images in rainbow order....be still my rainbow loving heart!!! I used Avery Elle pigment inks...they are so beautiful!! I also used my MISTI to help with the placement and to ensure I got a good stamp each time. 

 
I know just who I am going to send this one too...and I hope it makes her smile too!!!
 
Take care and see you for the TAWS  blog hop real soon!!!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Everything you make brings a smile to my face - I love the rainbow colors on this and yep - I am smiling!!! Such a wonderful card!!!