Thursday, August 13, 2015

Hello

Hello there!!! I hope you are doing well.
 
I've got a bit of Penguins on Parade fun today!! I used the penguin from the Penguins on Parade set, then the flower from the Unique Peek set.
 
I had fallen for these particular pieces of paper and needed a card to go along with them!! I stamped the penguin first, then colored her in. Then stamped and cut out the flower and added it the penguins face with foam behind each petal. I added a bit of glossy accents...it is SO fun to feel!! I also added a strip of grass, cut from the Lawn Fawn grass die. My sentiment is also from Lawn Fawn!
 
Hope you have a great one!! Take care, and enjoy these fleeting days of summer!!!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Love, love, love this card - they way you have used parts of both of these cool stamp sets together is super awesome!! Love the glossy accents on the flower petals and just how richly done this card is!! You always make the most delightful cards!!! Hope you have a happy week!!