Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hello Friend

Hello and good morning!! I know neon is a little bright for a good morning...but I just needed to used neon glitter with these fun splats from the new  Oh Splat set!!
 
Don't you agree!!? And I don't know what it is about neon and black and white...but I have it bad!! I pulled the sentient from the new Express Yourself set. 
For some reason I struggled to get the glitter to photograph well...but in real life this is sparkly and super fun!!! And, because I used a sticky embossing powder to apply the glitter, it isn't really going a lot of places!!:) Which is a bonus to those who we send cards to that don't love glitter as much as we do!? I sure do love me some glitter!!:)
 
Thanks for stopping by friends! Take care and see you soon!!




2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

got to love neon colors with black and white stripes.. awesome card..

~amy~ said...

Love the neon!