Thursday, March 12, 2015

Happy Birthday!


Hey there friends!! How in the world is today Thursday already!!? I can't believe how fast this week has gone! I feel like my time has slightly run away with me!! I'm over at TAWS blog today, sharing a bit more Wigwam and Yappy love!! I have to say, these little hieroglyphics make me SO happy!!

I lined all the little cute images on a stamp press and then stamped them in rainbow colors!! I used PTI inks for the colors. I did heat emboss the happy birthday sentiment from Yappy, with white embossing powder too!
This would be a GREAT mass production card...just stamping rainbows!! 

I hope you have a great one!! I'll be back with more to share tomorrow! I've had a bit of time this week to play and I've had so much fun!! New goodies...so stay tuned!!





1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

What a great and way clever card!!! So impressed with the border you made and the bright cool colors you used to do it!! Very well done!!!