Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Wish Big

 
Oh my...my favorite day of the year!!! Christmas Eve!! This night is the best night there is. My sweet littles are just dying in anticipation, as am I, it's hard to keep fun secrets!!! I love this time and hope you are with the people you love today!!
 
I am just popping in with a quick little number..this little pig has been staring at me for a few days. So, I had go pull her out and make her some fun!!
She is from the Oinkers set, her hat and gifts are
Lava you set, and the Wish Big is from the More than Words set. I colored the gifts, then glittified them with wink of stella, then glossy accents on top and that is SO fun in real life!!
 
I hope your night is wonderful, that your Christmas is lovely and if I am being true... "WHITE!"  
 
  

No comments: