Saturday, November 15, 2014

Merry Christmas

Happy Saturday friends!! I hope you are having a great weekend!! We are sure thankful for the SUN today!! We've hit the "cold weather" status here in the PNW! Clear as clear can be, no cloud can be seen, and then BOOM 32 degrees!! Soccer in 32 degrees at 9:00 am in the morning means we only have two more games...my daughter (and me) are ready for the season to be over!!!
 
I've got another holiday card to share today! I used the great snowflakes from Winters Butterflies...I love the different flakes, they are so pretty!! My sentiment is from the Making Holidays Bright.
 
I used painters tape to mask off some stripes, and then used distress inks to make my pretty teal stripes. I inked my flakes with versamark and then embossed them with silver embossing powder. I added a bit of silver thread...and a few clear sequins.
 
I am loving our break from the rain, I'll take crystal clear sky and freezing weather over dark rainy weather every day of the week...maybe I was inspired by the frost we are seeing every morning...? I love this time of year!! Now, off to finish up my second post for today! I have the new Retro Sketch coming up next!!

No comments: