Sunday, November 30, 2014

I Miss your face

Hey there friends!! Happy BLOG HOP day!! Today is TAWS blog hop to share all sorts of fun for the new December Release! You will love the beautiful things in store for you today!! Be sure to get over to the blog and get yourself entered to win three sets!!!
My card for today is using the Chick Magnet set and also the new More than Words set! I love them both and can tell you they will be used a lot around these parts!! When I saw this sentiment I was SO excited!! I say this daily--I'm not sure why I started it, but I say it all the time!! My heart was happy with the use of this set!!
  
I used a bit of distress ink and a stencil for my background. I colored my Chick with Copics and added a few strands of twine...simple and quick!
So, onto some fun news...from December 1-12th there is a special code you can use to get 20% off your purchase in the TAWS store! The code is SPARKLE&SHINE. You will enter the code at checkout...oh, the fun!!
Now, make sure you hop along to the other design teams blogs and get yourself into a drawing for some free stamps!!

Alison
Anni
Anna
Chrissie
Christine
Dana
Jen
Kasia
Lisa
N@th
Tanja
Sabine
Tracy

 

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

aww how FUN... i love this..