Friday, September 12, 2014

Lava You!!

Good morning!! Wow, it's Friday!! My kids are finishing their first full week of school, I've been to all the curriculum nights and we've had soccer and basketball and I am thankful for the weekend!! We are going to have a semi-relaxing weekend and I need that!! I tell you, the school day seems to go in fast forward!! I will get my groove down...I will get my groove down...I will get my groove down!

I am excited to be playing along in my first Be Inspired Challenge, with TAWS! I was really inspired by the colors in the photo that is on the blog...go check it and have a go!!

I used the Livin' Fossils and Prehistoric stamps for my card. I used a bit of Heidi Swapp delicious paper and then colored my dino with copics. The hearts are from a SSS exculive die, holiday shapes.

 
Take a second and check it girls, play along, there is a lot of inspiration to be had!! 
Take care and see you again soon...fun things in the works!!

Have a great weekend, be safe and hug your family a little tighter today!!

No comments: