Thursday, March 20, 2014

You are loved!

Hello friends! Hope you are doing well! I had a super fun mail day today...lots of new goodies to play with and lots of mess to be made! Don't you love boxes arriving on your doorstep!?
 
So, today I've got a card with a few fun new items for me to play with! I decided to join in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge...Glitter It! You know I love glitter...and this new NEON glitter from MS is awesome! My girls are so excited to have neon glitter...must admit it is so nice!

 
I pulled out my new Backgrounds and Borders 1 set from WPlus 9..stamped in wet cement ink...love that great stamp! I used a little bit of basic gray paper mounted on black carstock...an old pad that hadn't seen love in quite a while! I used Raspberry Fizz cardstock for my tag, added some be creative double sided adhesive and then added my beautiful pink neon glitter! The You is stacked about 4 layers thick--and it is new product for me from PTI, Phrase Play #1. The "are loved" stamp was stamped in Hero Hues Black ink, that sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp. I sprinkled a few iridescent sequins...and there you have it!
 
I hope that you are all doing well...thanks so much for stopping by!! I will see you tomorrow to share more fun...and oh, a new Cupcards to Go kit is coming next week...SO much fun!!   Take care and see you laters!
  
 


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super fun card!
Although we woke up to an inch of freezing rain on the cars yesterday...it did turn out to be a lovely day!

Jingle said...

This is such a cute card!

Happy Dance said...

Really sweet card, Jen! Have to say that your glitter is perfect. Love the ikat chevrons. This has a fun and modern feel. Bev