Wednesday, September 26, 2012

More Homework!

Hey friends! I am happy to check in today...I've had some back "crisis" the past couple of days and am SO happy that it is on it's way out of town!! I am thankful that I am feeling better and that I can walk up the stairs!!

I made these two cards a few days ago, and they go right a long with the last two classes of the Kickstart class! I was happy that I was on that same wave length...and so, here are my cards for today! 

My challenge to myself was to use the same products--stamps, paper pad, and just a couple of dies.   I wanted to see if could make a few different cards and be happy that they were similar and different too!

Thanks so much for stopping by friends! Take care and make it super great!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jeni, these cards are totally awesome! I love the colours and layouts, too! You da bomb!

Annette Allen said...

aww so sorry you have had a crisis. Hope all is better...

Your cards are so beautiful.. I love the dies you used and the designed are amazing...great job...

Laurie said...

Your cards are so pretty! I love the colors and patterns you used. So sorry to hear about your back! I have problems too and it's no fun! Thanks for visiting my blog today!