Thursday, May 26, 2011

Enjoy the ride

Good morning friends! I hope your day is going well! Today is my big (not really so big...but...)long awaited day! Hopefully after today my right hand will be on it's way to feeling better and no more pain! I'm having surgery today...so my posting will be a little less...well, I've scheduled 3 posts a week...for a couple of weeks. I'm hoping it won't be too long before I'm back at it! The Dr. told me to expect a fairly quick recovery...so here's to hoping!

I wanted to share a little something fun today. It's been quite a while since I started making cards--and I love this portion of my day! Today I pulled out some new Echo Park paper...YUMMY! I had so much fun, you'll see a bit of it over the next few posts. I made a set of cards for a sweet friend of mine, so here is the first one!
The colors are bright, bold and so happy...I think I'm ready for summer!! Have a great one..I'll be back to report on how things went and I'll chat later! Take care and make it great!!


2 comments:

Kathy Mc said...

Jen, thinking of you today and hoping all went well. What a darling card this is ~ love the paper!
Take care and enjoy the long weekend.

Deanna said...

So super cute!