Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sneak Peek Day #3

Good morning friends! Thanks for stopping by today! I have good news, I have finished my civic duty and thankfully was released from the cases I was in the selection pool for. I'm thankful for the judges thinking that indeed being a mother of 3 small children is a hardship for me!! So, I'm finished with that stressor...yea!!

Ok, so today for my sneak peek...I used this cute image called Giant Flower and sentiment called Old Friend. Aren't they fun!? I just love this fun little bird...Elizabeth did such a great job on this release!! I used the patterned paper for my palette choices. The paper is from Making Memories and some SU cardstock. I have to admit This color palette was a bit out of my comfort zone. I love purple and a lot of the shades there of, but I hardly EVER use purple in my designing...so here's to being brave and trying new things!:)

I hope you have a great day! Now we get to enjoy a few days of spring break...here's to so me fun!! Thanks so much for stopping by!! Take care and I'll be back tomorrow with one more sneak peek before the release!!

3 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

ohhh I love the teal colors u used for this one Jen, beautiful! Thks for stopping at my blog today!

~amy~ said...

super cute...love that bird...and woot woot for jury duty being done and over with!

Scrappychick said...

LOVE the colors and that image is just adorable!!