Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thanks So Much

Hello Friends! It's been a few days longer than I'd like to have shared with you! I planned on having auto uploads while I've been w/o internet service, but as I had a million and one things to do to get us ready to be out of town for a few weeks, it just didn't get done!

So, I'm at my mom's house for a few days before our other family reunion and have a few minutes to share! The UPS man is bringing me a box of fun new Stampin' Up stuff today...I can't wait!! I love being in Utah and ordering from Stampin' Up, it almost always comes the next day! Instant satisfaction!!

So, here is a fun summer card. The bright colors are of course, Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo. The bright blue is a doodle bug strip of scallops....a very fun product! I'm happy with the result of this card...but it was one of those cards that was a blunder after blunder!! But final result, I'm happy with. Do you ever have cards that don't quite go as planned?
I used the Razzle Dazzle stamp set for the great floral image on the Melon Mambo paper. It was stamped with Melon Mambo ink. I layered it on some Crushed Curry and then added the scalloped strips over the Crushed Curry. I tied it up with some Melon Mambo ribbon...LOVE that stuff!! And for the final touch, the Thanks so much sentiment from the Trendy Trees stamp set. Stamped in Crushed curry ink, I used my large oval and scalloped oval punches for it's frame.

Hope you are all doing well!! I'm hoping for time to play with new goodies today....YEA!! I'll be back to share tomorrow! Have a great one!! And thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

Love those colors and love your card, Jen!