Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thank you Verizon Man!

Hello! I'm back to the blogging world! We're home from our whirlwind trip...our internet connection works now...and I've had time to get some work done! I'm just going to be quick...just want to share how much I love the Medallion stamp from the new Stampin' Up! catalog!
I stamped the Medallion with Bermuda Bay ink on Bermuda Bay cardstock. I used a little strip of Crushed Curry dsp, and some Soft Suede polka dot ribbon...super quick and easy! I'm going to put a little thank you inside the card when it comes time to send it...so just a blank notecard for today.

Hope you're all doing well today! I've got some LAD sneek peeks on board for tomorrow and Friday...be sure to stop by! This LAD release is SO fantastic! Hope you have a great day(well, night now!)!! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

Wonderful to have you back. I'm finally back on the "net" and enjoying the virtual stamping world again since our move to Tucson! Hugs, Mary

P.S. The medallion is the belle of the ball!