Wednesday, February 4, 2009

LAD Sketch

So, how is it Wednesday already!? I don't know how to keep time from going so fast!! I'd really love any advice as to how to slow it down!! I was happy to have chance to get the LAD sketch for the week done! It was a great one(as always) by Joslyn. You can check out the sketch here in the LAD forum. **edited, Lauren, the link was set but not highlighted...thanks for letting me know!**

I started with Kiwi Kiss. I love this color and just can't seem to get enough of it! I'm thinking of a bunch of friends who are going to be giving birth soon, so my stock of baby cards needed to be boosted! The In the Nursery stamp set was just waiting to be inked up, so I thought I'd get to it! The patterned paper is Kiwi Kiss designer paper...and I LOVE it! I used a front and back combo on this card. I stamped the little flower face in Kiwi ink, on WW paper. I used a blender pen and my Kiwi ink and colored her in, then glitified her with dazzling diamonds and a two way glue pen. I punched her out with my 1 3/4" circle punch and then made a little scallop fo her with my nestabilities and big shot. I used the scallop edge punch for my white scallop edge. The sentiment was stamped in kiwi ink, and punched out with my window word punch. I punched a little white 3/4" circle punch as a place to mount my kiwi button...and there you have it folks!

I think my "baby" theme will continue through the week. I made a little scrapbook for my daughters preschool teacher...hopefully I'll share that tomorrow...it's proving to be a pain to photograph!:)

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

joslyn said...

love it, the kiwi kiss is fab. thanks for playing!

Tina said...

This is a great card / can you tell me how even tho we've never met ~ your fav colors tend to be my fav colors?

Laurie in MN said...

Nice card.

FYI
The "here" isn't highligthed.

peata said...

sweet card.
tfs.

making mini albums
mini album blog