Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So Glad We're Friends

Last night I finally got around to a sketch challenge that I really wanted to try. I had a bunch of scraps on my desk, and they all came together for this sketch! Don't you love that!? The sketch is one of Jen Del Muro's you can find the link for the sketch here. This is her sketch for you to try from this past Saturday.
The card is baja breeze. I LOVE the urban garden paper...I think the color combination is just 100% delicious! So, the patterned paper is urban garden and then a small strip of baja breeze designer series paper. I used a fat strip of not quite navy, and attached the baja breeze paper to it, then to the card. Attached the urban garden paper to a layer of kiwi kiss and attached to card. I stamped the sentiment in baja breeze, it is from the best yet hostess set. I used the 1 3/8" circle to punch it out, and mounted it on a scallop circle punched from kiwi kiss. It was attached with dimensionals. The last part of this card was the stripped kiwi ribbon...love that stuff! It feels so good!

Thanks a bunch for stopping by! Make it a great one!! I'll have more Christmas stuff to share tomorrow!:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the mix of colors and paper. Hugs, M

Lisa Brown said...

I love your take on this sketch...the DSP is awesome!

Tina said...

This is, like all your work great! I tried to work on this sketch and what I had in mind did not work and that always leaves me stuck in neutral! Oh well!
Blessings!