Monday, May 11, 2015

Congrats


Good morning!! I hope your weekend was great--my sweet kids and husband spoiled me and helped me have a fantastic wonderful weekend!!

I am just popping in quickly to share this fun card!! I received the Calypso set from The Alley Way Stamps, and oh, my I LOVE it!!
I used my MISTI tool and my beautiful Avery Elle inks to make this lovely rainbow background...I added a couple strips of black cardstock. My rainbow panel is popped up with foam tape, so it has some fun dimension. Yes, I used that fun Congrats die from Frantic Stamper again--it's perfect for the fun kids that need a good pat on the back for graduating!!

I am also linking up to the Simon Says Stamp "Sentimental" challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Take care and see you soon!!

4 comments:

maria f. said...

Great way to showcase that pretty sentiment.

Annette Allen said...

wow love that background and all that color.. fun card

Taunya Butler said...

Jeni - I am sorry for the lack of my commenting lately - I have been struggling and doing some soul searching so I have not been on the computer much!! I have looked through your awesome posts with all your amazing creations and rather than go backwards and comment on all of them I am going to start fresh!! This card is wonderful - love the incredible rainbow background and just the coolness it oozes!! Thanks fro being someone who inspires me with the way you create!! Have a wonderful day!! See you again soon!!

jenn shurkus said...

such a fun and cheerful card! love all the colors :) thank you for joining us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!